THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teen Agers

dude!!!
i,ve been thinking lately...

how did i spend my whole "teen" ages??

i'm 18 now and...

from i'm 13 and until...20 will be,i'm locked in..urm..maybe... 1km radius??

well,my previous school obviously doesn.t have 1km radius n the place i'm studyin

just "maybe" have 1 km radius and that is all how i'm spending my

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn ages though =..="

when i looked at my friends out there,they are enjoying themselves and lead live

that are totally different from mine.

and then i thought "hey,this is not 1960's or 70's or 80's,this is 2009 dude!!i'm

supposed to be like them,exploring the world (maybe),enjoying my so-short teenage

life...but now i'm just like a robot and can't fulfill my own interest.."




but somehow,on the other side of me i thought " come on dude,life is short.strive

for the after life.those entertainments and pleasures and delicious food are just

temprorary...u don't need all of that.just imagine.. if you live for 60 years,then

2 years is 1/30 of your life.. that is quite a percentage rite??so my life is short

and i need to gather things and get ready for the after life.."

and so,i'm in a dilemma of a "teenager" and a "human".
hmmM..~~~~

0 comments: